• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

KOT vs Morning Glory

richpjr

Oh I'm not frustrated at all. I've just grown bored with the conversation that's going nowhere. Like I said no names were mentioned. I said one is a stand up guy that knows tone, and the other I wouldn't own any of his pedals. Josh just assumed I was talking about him. Guilty conscious, I don't know :idk For all he knows it may have been the other way around :idk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Semantic games are boring. It's pretty obvious exactly what was implied and who it was about.

Raymond Lin

I didn't mention anybody's name or company name. You guys keep assuming. All I said is do a little research, but obviously you guys are just going to take somebodies word for it and stay naive. Whatever... I'm out

The real question is we all know what you mean so why can't you just come out and say it?

What are you scared of?

mntmoses

One is made by a stand up guy that knows tone. The other, well I'll just keep my mouth shut, but I'd never own one of his pedals no matter how good it may sound, especially since I could probably get the original cheaper, lol

Two things are true about what you've said.

1. You are obviously implying someone's got bad character...that much is for sure.
2. You never give an opinion on the TONE of the two pedals.

A quick search of all your posts via TGP explains exactly who you are referring to. Sorry, but this thread isn't about Josh's character, but the difference between the two pedals.

You sir, are not keeping your mouth shut. Silly.

UrbanHymns

Silver Supporting Member
I have 2 drive pedals on my board. KoT V4 for low and medium gain and a Morning Glory to be used as a boost / edge-of-breakup. I use the MG for cleaner stuff and the KoT for crunchy goodness.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom