• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

KPA Marshall Clip

Gasp100

Silver Supporting Member
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT me, this is a clip from a Kemper owner (XPENNO), just passing it along.
Unless my hearing is impaired because I'm super tired and it's Friday afternoon here in the US, Eatern Standard Time, this clip of a KPA Profile Plexi Marshall sounds pretty fantastic, especially for the inbetween into crunchy tones, right before the really hot rodded stuff. Might be the best Marshall tone from a guitar processor I have ever heard?

[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/xpenno/kemper-pleximindlesswanking[/SOUNDCLOUD]

mtmartin71

Gold Supporting Member
Couple of thoughts. First, it's awash in echo. Sounds cool but doesn't tell me about the raw sound. Second, that dude's a great player so no matter what he plays, that's going to sound awesome. Third, stop spending my money!

desdinova

Thanks for sharing! I listen through my cheapo desktop speakers but it does sounds great and the dynamics are so much "there".

Willowdale

Silver Supporting Member
Sounds great!! But then again this guys Kemper clips from a couple weeks ago sounded great as well. Good stuff!!

xpenno

Thanks for all the cool comments

Couple of thoughts. First, it's awash in echo. Sounds cool but doesn't tell me about the raw sound.
Yeah that last one was steeped in delay, here is a dry track with even more unnecessary tasteless wankery.

[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/xpenno/kemper-plexidrywanking[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Rock on!

Spence

Willowdale

Silver Supporting Member
First clip with delay/verb is miles better than the second dry clip.

The dry clip is revealing some weird stuff going on. Back to the drawing board for the guy that created the profile!!

Last edited:

Trending Topics