• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

KPA owners which outboard stomps are you still using?

Pick909

I know that the onboard FXs on the KPA seem to be very good to excellent but after a while do you see yourself still using some of your outboard effect pedals? If I ask it it's because I will need to sell some gears to fund my KPA and just want to know what i should not sell.

Pierre

guitarnet70

Nothing here, sold an HD500, Xotic AC Plus, Hermida Zendrive2, CAE Booster. Not missing them at all!

Im still using my eventide pitch factor. When the promised pitch fx are incorporated, hopefully I can ditch this along with the time factor and mod factor which are now gathering dust...

Trending Topics