• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

KR, almost here!

Bikedude

Gold Supporting Member
My Kemper remote finally shipped last week from CO., and now it's stuck in Maumee, OH. Because of all the rainstorms in N.E. OH. The last 2 weeks. Jeez, so close.

acroberts

Silver Supporting Member
@Bikedude - you're in NE Ohio? Play out at all? I'm seriously contemplating a Kemper + Remote Rig, but would love to hear it first-hand! I live up in Lake County, work in Beachwood/Chagrin Blvd area...

Bikedude

Gold Supporting Member
@Bikedude - you're in NE Ohio? Play out at all? I'm seriously contemplating a Kemper + Remote Rig, but would love to hear it first-hand! I live up in Lake County, work in Beachwood/Chagrin Blvd area...
Were playing at Chagrin Falls Eagles Club this Fri., but I may bring my Fly Rig for easy in and out. Were at the Hamptons Apts. On a Thu. 7/9 in a Gazebo, again might use the small rig. I'll definitely have the Kemper Rig for our 2 weeks at Rockside Holiday Inn starting 7/21. Band site www.timetraxband.com

acroberts

Silver Supporting Member
Cool - will take a look at band side/schedule - will get out to see you (hopefully soon!!!)

Bikedude

Gold Supporting Member
BTW, finally got my KR today after waiting since Jan. there was a screw up on my initial order, and Marc over at Kemper made sure I wouldn't have to wait another 105 days. Thanks Marc and the Kemper crew.

JerEvil

Silver Supporting Member
So far so goon on my KR. Love it. Congrats to the OP! Tat's one heck of a wait, isn't it???

Trending Topics