KR Megavibe

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Maven, Aug 1, 2007.

1. carlygtr56

carlygtr56 Senior Member

Definitly in the Chorus mode.
    I forgot where the knobs were.:jo

2. JMarck

JMarck Member

Probably asking a stupid question, but what's the difference between the big and small megavibe? Is everything in the big one just put into a smaller package? I've had my eye on the for awhile.

--Josh

3. EXP

EXP Supporting Member

So you werent looking to start trouble by saying that?

I would keep it but a few bad apples spoil the bunch. Next it'll be Band of Gypsies or some mess like that because I jump from one moniker to the next.:D

Yep, the KR stuff is the real deal. Man, I was the same way soon as I got the Mega thats the first song I played! Hey Baby sounds great on the Vibrato side BTW.

4. 58lespaulman

58lespaulman Member

I just didn't like the fact that they made you feel that you needed to change your name. Thats all, either or doesn't matter to me. I would go down in flames before I'd change my name for them. I support you no matter what. rock on.

Shane

5. Maven

Maven Supporting Member

Yeah, I think I'm gonna tackle "Hey Baby" and "1983" next...Delicious!

6. swankmotee

swankmotee Member

I'm right there with you on that because there is alot of immature, closet dwellin', yahoo's here as well as professional, seasoned pros who post here. It is sometimes really hard to sit back and watch some threads fall to pieces just because some coward wants to do his best Tarzan impersonation so he can feel more powerful, omnipotent, and Napole-onic!! But that is what the internet world is like these days with every type of character free to expound in whatever way they so choose so it's up to the strong and wiser folks to see through the haze and seek the high ground on comments. We can still be civil and informative without stooping to these persons levels BUT, for the newbiles it really must be hard sometimes to figure out just who is the genuine article!LOL! I try and look into the persons past commentary history and audio and then make a fair decision on how to approach my comments on this forum but even then there are those who just spend all day at their keyboard doing their best to one up ya! I have to give a shout out to Scott and Co. here at the GP for keeping it very comfortable here and making sure things don't get to far gone before interceding on the behalf of the decent and fair minded. Hang in there "StevieRaveOn" and know you're respected and appreciated here and you sure can play that plank nice!!!:dude:dude:dude:dude

7. EXP

EXP Supporting Member

Thanks Shane, Keith, Tommy and all those looking out for me. Appreciate it bros!:BEER

8. EXP

EXP Supporting Member

There ya go!

9. Ted Witcher

Ted Witcher Member

Can someone fill us in the what the conflict was about? Who would slag off on StevieRaveOn? That guy can play his ass off, plus he has a Superbass clone. That's enough for me.

10. 58lespaulman

58lespaulman Member

I don't know if the threads still excist, but if you do a search you probably can read all about it.

11. Ted Witcher

Ted Witcher Member

Search what, exactly?

12. VoodooBlues

VoodooBlues Member

Yeah, stick around SRV68/EXP. Use the ignore function if ya have to. No point in letting anybody run you out of here. You've got great taste in gear and guitar heroes and that makes ya cool in my book.

13. 58lespaulman

58lespaulman Member

Search MEGAVIBE! That should do it.

14. anti-flag193

anti-flag193 Member

Just ordered my Megavibe yesterday. Didn't know about the long wait but I'll have to deal with it. I didn't get any sort of confirmation email like I usually do when I order from someone though...

15. gregory49

gregory49 Member

I wish EXP could be more like other forum members, and post a lot of clips. lol . Hes got the sound. Never leave us man.

16. mrbluetone

mrbluetone Member

My Mega is shipping this week...oh yeah!

17. anti-flag193

anti-flag193 Member

Nice pedal but I sold mine in less than a year for $50 more than I paid for it.