• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Kramer really IS back...!!

Coopster

More or less. A USA "assembled" series, the return of the Nightswan, and an Original/Modern split much like the rest of Gibson's lines. If Gibby is as serious about their peripheral stuff as they are about the main line, things could get interesting. Although I'll probably still stick to what I've got. I loved my Baretta back in the day, not sure I'd chase one down now (UNLESS IT WAS MY OLD ONE...;))

https://reverb.com/news/gibson-revamps-kramer-with-usa-artist-and-original-series-namm-2020

fjrabon

Agnesi has been ecstatic about this for a while even though he couldn’t go into specifics.
He said if last year was the year they got Gibson right, this year is the year they fix Kramer and Epiphone.

CanuckChris

Didn't Kramer say they were back last year around this time?

I finally got a hold of a 2019 Baretta Special at the very end of 2019.

I know others here and there received other models. Overall though, it appears that they had major supply issues in 2019. Here's to hoping they fix that in 2020. The flame graphic Baretta is quite appealing!

I'm so excited for the Nightswan. I'm also excited to try the revamped '84 Baretta since they switched it back to Alder from Maple. I've had one of the USA made Gibson/MusicYo era 1984s since the mid '00s and its the guitar I'd keep if I had to sell of the rest of my collection.

Trending Topics