Krantz - New studio album in works

BigViolin

Saw a blip on Wayne's site about a gig with Carlock and Lefebvre to prepare for a new studio album to be realeased through Abstract Logic. This will be the first since 1996.

:banana Can't wait!

Blues Fuse

I listened to "Two Drink Minimum" the other day and I had almost forgotten how much I enjoy Krantz' music. I need to get some of his other live stuff.

AlChuck

Yeah, there was some cryptic blurb on his site for a couple of years now about a new studio project, I wonder if this is it... can't wait myself. The Greenwich Mean and Your Basic Live CDs are cool, but I've been craving something a little more structured from him.

Wish I was in NY to see him. Saw him last at Yoshi's in Oakland during the post-Greenwich Mean period (1999 or 2000).

GuitarBrent

I just downloaded the live set from his website. It makes me want to quit the guitar immediately. I'll never be that good. The guy is a complete monster of funk, grooves, rock, jazz, everything. He's got the tones down too. I'm not worthy but I love every minute of his playing.

:bow

shoe

Very much anticipating this new release. Supposedly there was a video shoot as well...

loofery

I just downloaded the live set from his website. It makes me want to quit the guitar immediately. I'll never be that good. The guy is a complete monster of funk, grooves, rock, jazz, everything. He's got the tones down too. I'm not worthy but I love every minute of his playing.

:bow

From 10-July-08 ? Thanks in advance.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom