• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Krantz - New studio album in works

BigViolin

Saw a blip on Wayne's site about a gig with Carlock and Lefebvre to prepare for a new studio album to be realeased through Abstract Logic. This will be the first since 1996.

:banana Can't wait!

Blues Fuse

I listened to "Two Drink Minimum" the other day and I had almost forgotten how much I enjoy Krantz' music. I need to get some of his other live stuff.

AlChuck

Yeah, there was some cryptic blurb on his site for a couple of years now about a new studio project, I wonder if this is it... can't wait myself. The Greenwich Mean and Your Basic Live CDs are cool, but I've been craving something a little more structured from him.

Wish I was in NY to see him. Saw him last at Yoshi's in Oakland during the post-Greenwich Mean period (1999 or 2000).

GuitarBrent

I just downloaded the live set from his website. It makes me want to quit the guitar immediately. I'll never be that good. The guy is a complete monster of funk, grooves, rock, jazz, everything. He's got the tones down too. I'm not worthy but I love every minute of his playing.

:bow

shoe

Very much anticipating this new release. Supposedly there was a video shoot as well...

loofery

I just downloaded the live set from his website. It makes me want to quit the guitar immediately. I'll never be that good. The guy is a complete monster of funk, grooves, rock, jazz, everything. He's got the tones down too. I'm not worthy but I love every minute of his playing.

:bow

From 10-July-08 ? Thanks in advance.

Trending Topics