Kudos for Robert Redman

da-boogieman

Edit: Yes I meant Renman! Don't see how to edit title...

Just a quick acknowledgement for his Master Guitar Academy lessons. I'm a drop-out intermediate player due to health issues, but decided I want to play again before I can't; I wanted something new to work on. I picked up his 12-Bar Blues solo, Key of A lesson and it is simply a blast. For the price of a movie ticket or less than a blue-ray movie I have many hours of enjoyment to look forward to. Robert is a fine teacher and the material is top-notch. Highly recommended if you are so inclined - I'll try more.

Thanks for the great lesson Robert.

Brad

Last edited:

Phletch

Agreed, but Robert's last name is Renman ;). Sorry to hear about your failing health, and I hope you get as much enjoyment from playing music for as long as possible. :)

davess23

Gold Supporting Member
I like Robert Renman's stuff. Clear, easily understood instructions and precise playing. I'm pretty impressed with his D'Angelico guitar, too.

specialidiot

most likely to seceede
Platinum Supporting Member
I subscribe to his stuff and it's like he's inside my instructor's head. He went into triplets when we were working on them. A week or so ago he went over playing the same lick in major vs minor, we just covered it.

I'll auto renew as long as he's putting stuff out.

Trending Topics