• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

    Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

    You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

    We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.


Kudos to brad at: Jetter pedals!

jads57

Silver Supporting Member
Messages
6,119
I just want to let everyone know that Brad at Jettergear.com went above the call of duty, and fixed for free of charge a *used* Red Shift pedal that I bought off of a fellow member and arrived broken. Wow, try to see if a big name brand would do that! Thanks again Brad!:
 

62Tele

Silver Supporting Member
Messages
5,686
Yep, he answers his emails, backs his products 100% and makes great sounding pedals.
 

Lampasas

Member
Messages
1,882
Brad helped me with a second-hand pedal as well. Quick email responses, quick turnaround, no bs. I was impressed.
 

spasm6

Member
Messages
69
I've had my Jetdrive for a year and it still never fails to impress me how smooth it sounds and just how versatile it is
 

eddie knuckles

Gold Supporting Member
Messages
1,711
The Jet drive is phenomenal on many levels. I'm still finding new applications for it and I've had mine for two years now!
 
Messages
6,837
Brad is great! He corresponded with me for a while when I had questions regarding his pedals and which he thought were suited best for my needs. He was gracious and prompt, and had me sold 99% on the pedal I thought i wanted, to which PGS agreed and sold me on the other 1%. Brad stuff sounds excellent and his customer services is just as top-notch.

I own the Red Square and Gain Stage Gold, and will NEVER get rid of them or take them off my board.
 




Trending Topics

Top