L6 release

Pietro

2-Voice Guitar Junkie and All-Around Awesome Guy
What we need here is another hundred threads saying "What's coming from line 6"...

Gasp100

Gold Supporting Member
The first thread doesn't mention IOS. The latest links seem to show pics of some type of IOS integration. I have toyed with Ampkit and I think there is promise in the tech, but I don't see a product I would trust for the rigors of live play (even rehearsal) that supports an iPhone. It might be cool to have a base device (FRFR with integrated IOS connection) where you just drop in your phone and let it rip, hopefully with patch switching control via integrated foot switch.

partytrain

The first thread doesn't mention IOS. The latest links seem to show pics of some type of IOS integration. I have toyed with Ampkit and I think there is promise in the tech, but I don't see a product I would trust for the rigors of live play (even rehearsal) that supports an iPhone. It might be cool to have a base device (FRFR with integrated IOS connection) where you just drop in your phone and let it rip, hopefully with patch switching control via integrated foot switch.
IOS is talked about all over the place in that thread. In fact if you look at the last page, the IOS integration actually triggered a sidebar about digitech pedals and IOS integration.

Gasp100

Gold Supporting Member
IOS is talked about all over the place in that thread. In fact if you look at the last page, the IOS integration actually triggered a sidebar about digitech pedals and IOS integration.
I didn't have time to dig through all 40! Pages of that thread and I wasn't interested in side bars about Digitech. Thanks!

partytrain

I didn't have time to dig through all 40! Pages of that thread and I wasn't interested in side bars about Digitech. Thanks!
Ok, then by all means, do your thing man. You said it wasn't mentioned in the other thread, which implies that you read it. Let's see if everyone wants to come over here and repeat everything they've already said.

Trending Topics