lace sensor duallies

Discussion in 'Luthier's Guitar & Bass Technical Discussion' started by unclej54, Aug 4, 2005.

1. unclej54

unclej54 Guest

ok, i give up. i hate asking for help with this but i have spent most of today trying to figure out something that should be relatively simple. i need to install a single lace sensor dually into an old fender bullet. i need to use a mini on/on/on switch and wire it so that i get front single/both/rear single. i need one volume and one tone pot.

lace music's wiring diagrams and every other one that i have found are incomplete. they show how to wire the toggle but the one lead from it goes to a selector switch and not to the volume pot. anyway, i tried a couple of combinations that i thought would work but i've never dealt with a six wire pup before and when i left the shop it was sitting there laughing at me..and not working.

can anyone provide a link to a detailed wiring diagram for what i need?

thanks

2. TAVD

TAVD Guitar Player Gold Supporting Member

3. unclej54

unclej54 Guest

thank you dg..i managed to get it working today but all i got was single/parallel/single and i needed series. that's a great site..thanks again.

4. unclej54

unclej54 Guest

just wanted to add that i did get it to do what i wanted by tieing the north finish to the south start and putting them on the center lug..that gave me that big series boost i was looking for...i was complicating it just to confuse myself i suppose.:D

5. bealtown

bealtown Member

Carcosa, Hali Lakeside Prefecture, Hyades
    Which ones are they, by color?
    thanks,
    John