1. During the first week of August 2020, we'll be upgrading the software TGP runs on to the currently available up-to-date version. The software version is a significant upgrade, so there will be some downtime as we do the work under the hood. We've got a team of professionals, including the software development company assisting the process. We've conducted substantial tests using backups of the current forum to ensure a smooth and successful upgrade. We've gone to great lengths on the design of the theme (aka 'skin' or look and feel) of the forum to offer a better user experience for members and visitors. The default theme will be new, yet clearly influenced by the classic TGP look. We will have a dark version of that also easily selectable. Also available will be a "Classic TGP" theme that closely matches the current theme you are accustomed to using with the current software. There is also an easy width adjustment to make it set width or expand to your window width for each theme. As we get closer, I'll update everyone so hopefully, no one will be caught by surprise.
    Dismiss Notice

lace sensor duallies

Discussion in 'Luthier's Guitar & Bass Technical Discussion' started by unclej54, Aug 4, 2005.

1. unclej54

unclej54 Guest

ok, i give up. i hate asking for help with this but i have spent most of today trying to figure out something that should be relatively simple. i need to install a single lace sensor dually into an old fender bullet. i need to use a mini on/on/on switch and wire it so that i get front single/both/rear single. i need one volume and one tone pot.

lace music's wiring diagrams and every other one that i have found are incomplete. they show how to wire the toggle but the one lead from it goes to a selector switch and not to the volume pot. anyway, i tried a couple of combinations that i thought would work but i've never dealt with a six wire pup before and when i left the shop it was sitting there laughing at me..and not working.

can anyone provide a link to a detailed wiring diagram for what i need?

thanks

2. TAVD

TAVD Guitar Player Gold Supporting Member

3. unclej54

unclej54 Guest

thank you dg..i managed to get it working today but all i got was single/parallel/single and i needed series. that's a great site..thanks again.

4. unclej54

unclej54 Guest

just wanted to add that i did get it to do what i wanted by tieing the north finish to the south start and putting them on the center lug..that gave me that big series boost i was looking for...i was complicating it just to confuse myself i suppose.:D

5. bealtown

bealtown Member

Carcosa, Hali Lakeside Prefecture, Hyades
    Which ones are they, by color?
    thanks,
    John