• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Lady Stardust or Throbak Stonebender

Renardm

I recently purchased the Way Huge Swollen Pickle and it's a great Muff style fuzz. I want to get another fuzz in the Tone Bender range. Has anyone tried both the Lady Stardust and the Throbak Stone Bender? Which is better?

jacobhf

Silver Supporting Member
Of those two I've just tried(and own) the sTone bender and it is fantastic. The two switches really open up the pedal to go anywhere from pure-all out TB back down to a nice OD surprisingly enough.

Ming Chow

I own a Lady Stardust. I have not tried a Stone Bender yet.

I do like how the LSD has an Ohms knob. With this knob, it makes running a wah, in front, a breeze. Also has a Range knob so you can darken it up a little. This is especially nice when using single coils.

PCE has great customer service too.

Renardm

It will be a tough decision since the clips I have heard of the Lady Stardust sound really good but the Stone Bender gets raves everywhere! The Stone Bender may win due to the ability to use it like an overdrive.

jgyn

Throbak Stonebender is a Sola Sound Tonebender Mk II clone.
PCE Lady Stardust is a Vox Tonebender clone.
Fwiw.

Trending Topics