• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Lag-free hardware specs for Amplitube

RaistMagus

I'm going to get me an audio interface and I'd like to know what are the minimum hardware requirements so I can use Amplitube without any lag.

Is the lag affected by the PC's specs, by the interface or both?

RaistMagus

Thanks for the link, I read that article and then some more. Lots of good information!

What I would like to know (to avoid the trial-and-error process) is if it is possible to have live sound with a laptop, an audio interface and amplitube-like software or if I need other modelling hardware for this.

scredly

It is possible to use that as a live rig. Just add a direct box to get into the PA or a powered speaker to be mic'd.

Many variables in using a computer live. If it locks up, you're done until it reboots and you get everything running again.

Maybe a modeling amp like a Peavey Vypyr or Fender Mustang would work for you?

Trending Topics