LangCasters... hot or not?

L13-Lo-BIG.jpg

L-24-big.jpg

I say wicked hot :)

Thwap

Likely Baked
Platinum Supporting Member
Yeah, that headstock, just may be the worst looking ever.

No way for me.

GCDEF

Silver Supporting Member
I like the look of the wood. Every time I've posted pictures of them people have jumped all over how ugly they think they are though.

that's the point of these threads, imho... I mean, if I post a pic of a 54 Tele, who's gonna say it sucks? :D

I like that we have different opinions on the matter. It's what's fun.

I agree that the headstock is not my favorite design either, but I could look past it.

PFCG

it looks really heavy. The headstock looks terrible though.

I bet if they changed it to an inline kind of design not all whacked out like that one, they would sell significantly more guitars.

M

Member 995

Is there a reason that the headstock looks the way it does? I mean, is it supposed to represent something and I'm just not seeing it?

Bryan

I think the headstock on this guitar is like Streisand's face... if you can get past the nose, the rest ain't all that bad :D

KeithC

Silver Supporting Member
The whole thing is just ugly enough that I love it.
Headstock and all.

tj1004

I like the body a lot but dislike the head......though I dont think its as bad as a Tyler, they just have the nastiest head shape EVER, absolutely disgusting.

Izy

the body is beautiful but the headstock is ugly.

I think its worst that the Tyler Headstock. At least the Tyler headstock could grow on you and you may find it quite ok after a while but i don't think i'll ever get used to this ugly headstock.

The headstock is definitely the dealbreaker for me.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom