• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Last New Fuchs Cream pedal Demo, lol, BT courtesy of Althrax

zenguitarguy

I heard Scott Lerner do an amazing version of this Blues in A minor, against this BT by Althrax, (thanks Althrax!!), and I really liked it a lot. Such great precision, I really admire all these great players here who have so much finesse and control, whereas I am much more of a "blunt force trauma sort of player" lol, so I used the same setup as in the other Fuchs demos and as usual went for it!:NUTS

http://www.zenbluesmusic.com/thrillisfuchs.mp3

scottl

Smoking stuff John. Great feel, lines, and some nice quotes!!! You need to show me a few of those turnaround lines at NAMM. Thanks for the compliment.

zenguitarguy

Smoking stuff John. Great feel, lines, and some nice quotes!!! You need to show me a few of those turnaround lines at NAMM. Thanks for the compliment.
umnnnn, uh oh, I have to be honest and say I am almost always just guessing, they are not really licks I can repeat or show, but I can definitely try Scott! It is a big joke in my band about being able to repeat recorded solos and such, because I simply can't LOL. My favorite quote about SRV, allegedly from his brother, was that "Stevie couldn't play the same thing ONCE!"

:JAM

...and just FYI, I quoted Beethoven only cuz he was a serious Blues guy on the side, not many people know that...:D

Rid

Hehe cool...and Für Elise was a nice touch!
That was some playing man!
Love the tone!!!!

jzucker

Silver Supporting Member
I like the sound of this one better than some of the other clips I've heard. Nice stuff!

zenguitarguy

I like the sound of this one better than some of the other clips I've heard. Nice stuff!
Thanks Jack! I am probably just getting used to it as nothing has changed, plus I am really just a Blues guy and this style is home for me.

I am using your book for physical therapy as i cannot play those lines, lol, so I am practicing really slowly to try and gte some hand strength back, Thanks Jack!

Woodyworld

OO - very nice indeed!

I'll have any of that "blunt force trauma! any time.................Nurse!

Fuchsaudio

It is a big joke in my band about being able to repeat recorded solos and such, because I simply can't LOL. My favorite quote about SRV, allegedly from his brother, was that "Stevie couldn't play the same thing ONCE!"
Amazing, I have the same exact affliction. It's always "Dude can you show that thing you did....". Umm, no, I don't know exactly what I did.....

althrax

John that was some Badass playing! Thanks for the props for the backing track. I'll be picking up your cd's for sure.

Trending Topics