Last New Fuchs Cream pedal Demo, lol, BT courtesy of Althrax

zenguitarguy

I heard Scott Lerner do an amazing version of this Blues in A minor, against this BT by Althrax, (thanks Althrax!!), and I really liked it a lot. Such great precision, I really admire all these great players here who have so much finesse and control, whereas I am much more of a "blunt force trauma sort of player" lol, so I used the same setup as in the other Fuchs demos and as usual went for it!:NUTS

http://www.zenbluesmusic.com/thrillisfuchs.mp3

scottl

Smoking stuff John. Great feel, lines, and some nice quotes!!! You need to show me a few of those turnaround lines at NAMM. Thanks for the compliment.

zenguitarguy

Smoking stuff John. Great feel, lines, and some nice quotes!!! You need to show me a few of those turnaround lines at NAMM. Thanks for the compliment.

umnnnn, uh oh, I have to be honest and say I am almost always just guessing, they are not really licks I can repeat or show, but I can definitely try Scott! It is a big joke in my band about being able to repeat recorded solos and such, because I simply can't LOL. My favorite quote about SRV, allegedly from his brother, was that "Stevie couldn't play the same thing ONCE!"

:JAM

...and just FYI, I quoted Beethoven only cuz he was a serious Blues guy on the side, not many people know that...:D

Rid

Hehe cool...and Für Elise was a nice touch!
That was some playing man!
Love the tone!!!!

jzucker

Silver Supporting Member
I like the sound of this one better than some of the other clips I've heard. Nice stuff!

zenguitarguy

I like the sound of this one better than some of the other clips I've heard. Nice stuff!

Thanks Jack! I am probably just getting used to it as nothing has changed, plus I am really just a Blues guy and this style is home for me.

I am using your book for physical therapy as i cannot play those lines, lol, so I am practicing really slowly to try and gte some hand strength back, Thanks Jack!

Woodyworld

OO - very nice indeed!

I'll have any of that "blunt force trauma! any time.................Nurse!

Fuchsaudio

It is a big joke in my band about being able to repeat recorded solos and such, because I simply can't LOL. My favorite quote about SRV, allegedly from his brother, was that "Stevie couldn't play the same thing ONCE!"

Amazing, I have the same exact affliction. It's always "Dude can you show that thing you did....". Umm, no, I don't know exactly what I did.....

althrax

John that was some Badass playing! Thanks for the props for the backing track. I'll be picking up your cd's for sure.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom