Latin Funk - Fuchs/Collings

pinner

Silver Supporting Member
Happy Father's Day to all the great Fathers out there!!! My Dad was my first musical influence and an inspiration in some many different ways. He made 'playing music a tradition at our family gatherings and it still goes on today!!! Here is a little Father's day Jam. Hope you enjoy!!!

Carl_Tone

Great work there! Driving the diminished momentum all the way. Hope somebody handed ya a bottle of water at the end:D Love that tone too!

journo

Aaaaahhhhh! How nice!
You continue to stoke my envy regarding harnessing that kind of playing.
And man, I love your sound.

Cheers,

Mats N

Campfired

Someday...I hope to be like you. There is so much I could say, but I can't compliment your chops, technique and phrasing enough. Just keep doing what you do, and we'll be here to cheer you on...

4pickupguy

Wow! You make getting that tone and vibe look so easy!! Great groove and some really cool ideas throughout!!! Very nice!! Oh, I love that guitar!!

pinner

Silver Supporting Member
Thank you!!

Aaaaahhhhh! How nice!
You continue to stoke my envy regarding harnessing that kind of playing.
And man, I love your sound.

Cheers,

Mats N
Thanks man!!! Really appreciate it. Thanks to Andy Fuchs for making the amp and a huge thanks to Scott Lerner for tuning it up to get that tone I love!!!!!

Good stuff!
Thanks Jostein!!!

Sweet....

nice tone too :)
Thanks Rod!! Hope you are well!!!!!

Someday...I hope to be like you. There is so much I could say, but I can't compliment your chops, technique and phrasing enough. Just keep doing what you do, and we'll be here to cheer you on...
Wow, you are too kind. It really means a lot to me, can't thank you enough. Some days I get frustrated and unfocused and I wonder why I am even trying lol!! I really appreciate the encouragement.

Wow! You make getting that tone and vibe look so easy!! Great groove and some really cool ideas throughout!!! Very nice!! Oh, I love that guitar!!
Thanks a lot!!!! The Collings and Fuchs sure do help lol!!!! The Collings is so easy to play and has great character to it and the Fuchs is so responsive that it really changes the way you play and makes you take advantage of the dynamic range. Too much fun!! :)

Thanks again everyone for listening and commenting. It is greatly appreciated!!!!!