Lava Cable at Muscians Friend?

LilSteve

Whats this I see? Lava Cable at MF? Do they actually have stock? Or do they send Mark a special order?

LavaMan

This is correct. I have a version of my Lava ELC cable called the Lava ELC Clear Connect Cable that uses G&H Industries Pure Plug - this plug is hydraulically and mechanically crimped on without solder at their factory in Michigan improving signal transmission by removing two metal transitions - the solder at both ends of the cable.

This cable is available only through dealers and not sold on my website. I will be debuting it at NAMM along with my Solder-Free Pedal Board kit.

gururyan

Any reason the price doubles just for switching one right-angle plug for a straight? Am I misreading something? I was all about to buy, but need a straight for my Strat...and whoa, got confused by MF's pricing.

PlexiFuzz

I know karate. Voodoo, too.
Um, not to throw a monkey wrench into the plans of MF (and awesome job Mark for getting place there ... that's huge), but I believe this is the same type of lava cable that can be ordered from www.pedalspluseffectswarehouse.com for much cheaper.

I got my Lava Cable from them (excellent service and really fast shipping) and the 12' straight to straight was about $20 less than MF. Though the pic on the site is different, the cable I got from PPEW is the same as shown on MF. And it's a great cable.

LavaMan

Um, not to throw a monkey wrench into the plans of MF (and awesome job Mark for getting place there ... that's huge), but I believe this is the same type of lava cable that can be ordered from www.pedalspluseffectswarehouse.com for much cheaper.

I got my Lava Cable from them (excellent service and really fast shipping) and the 12' straight to straight was about $20 less than MF. Though the pic on the site is different, the cable I got from PPEW is the same as shown on MF. And it's a great cable.

They need to raise their prices...I will be in contact with them...

Trending Topics

Top Bottom