Lava Mini ELC or Evidence Monorail? The definitive thread

dlasker88

This may be a silly question but I cannot seem to find anywhere online to buy the Monorail cable. More specifically, I have seen it sold by the foot, but I do not have soldering experience so I was hoping that I would be able to buy some with tips already soldered on. Anyone know if a magical shop like this exists?

turtleheadblues

This may be a silly question but I cannot seem to find anywhere online to buy the Monorail cable. More specifically, I have seen it sold by the foot, but I do not have soldering experience so I was hoping that I would be able to buy some with tips already soldered on. Anyone know if a magical shop like this exists?

It is an option on our site and I am guessing others as well I just don't know of any.

Thats a good question I wonder if Tony sells them direct.

jamison162

Bumping an old thread... but I've always wondered why the hassel when comparing these two (or three) cables. You don't have to re-wire your whole pedalboard to a/b them. Just make a short 5', 10' or 12' cable of each (whatever length floats your boat) and plug straight into the amp and test them like you would a normal guitar cable. I would recommend using a length that would most nearly equate to the total footage you would use on a given pedalboard. The only thing you will not be taking into consideration at this point are all the additional plugs and jacks but that should be a wash. By comparing one length of cable you are hearing more of what the actual sonic footprint of the cable is doing to your signal. Go with the one that sounds best to you. That's what I did with the GL vs. BL and preferred the BL cable quite a bit more. No need to "commit" until you're ears have approved.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom