LC Groove (Live jam)

pinner

Silver Supporting Member
Another from a recent jam. I am of to the right of the screen lol!!! Hope you enjoy.
Using my Collings i35lc, Fuchs ODS Bassman mod and Glaswerks 1x12xl w/ Celestion Lead 80.

JParry335

So we missed all of your Pete Townsend windmilling and Jimi's playing behind the head theatrics on this one?!:D

Kidding! Stephan, your tone and playing is always great!

DøøG

Another nice one!

You should have set your guitar on fire at the end for the big shebang finish, lol....

Baminated

Very cool enjoyed it a lot. Glad they still allow people to play great music in public still !

pinner

Silver Supporting Member
So we missed all of your Pete Townsend windmilling and Jimi's playing behind the head theatrics on this one?!:D

Kidding! Stephan, your tone and playing is always great!
None off that, but I did do an Angus Young Spin on the floor!!!

DøøG;18679794 said:
Another nice one!

You should have set your guitar on fire at the end for the big shebang finish, lol....
LOL!! Not sure I can even joke about that lol!!!!!!!!

pinner

Silver Supporting Member
Very cool enjoyed it a lot. Glad they still allow people to play great music in public still !
Thanks!!! Unfortunately this was not in public but at a friends house. Was a great time though!!!

Sounded great. Did you play the second solo?
Thanks a lot!!! Much appreciated!!! All me. Just going from clean channel to OD channel.

pinner

Silver Supporting Member
DøøG;18684289 said:
Hey, I'd pay to see that!! LOL!!!
It was pretty cool, unfortunately it took me a half hour to get back up. lol!!!!

Trending Topics