Sold Leather straps (barely used): 2 x Moody and 1 x Levy's+Schaller straplocks

axehandler

Silver Supporting Member
SOLD -- LEVY'S LEATHER STRAP PLUS SCHALLER STRAP-LOCKS -- SOLD

I have one MSS80-BRG (click here for their info page) 2-in. wide burgundy & black leather strap, which is adjustable between 38 to 54 in. Has foam padding & garment leather backing and comes with chrome Schaller strap locks (pre "S-lock" models, but still forward-compatible) including the guitar-buttons w/screws, too.

Photo here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kxbib08xmecbsoy/Levys.jpg?dl=0

$SOLD all-included, shipped via USPS Priority Mail anywhere in the United States. (Regular/standard PayPal, please.)

SOLD -- 2 x MOODY LEATHER STRAPS -- SOLD

Light Brown/Cream (medium brown front, cream backing), photos here:

Brown/Cream (dark-brown front, cream backing), photos here:

Both straps are an amazing "full grain leather" (the best kind, apparently--think of the best baseball glove you've ever held) which is soft & smooth--not suede--and they're a nice reasonable 2-1/2 inches wide. Please keep in mind, though, that these are the "standard" length" that adjusts from 37 to 49 inches, which I don't think is particularly standard at all--more like "medium-short."

Also, the strap openings in these have been lengthened slighlty with an xacto knife to fit over my PRS strap buttons (see close-up pictures of the end holes). This shouldn't be an issue in most cases though, especially if you use my personal recommendation... which is to install the newer-style Schaller "S-Locks" which can accommodate really thick straps AND are the favorite straplock of many around here. [Straplocks not included, just a suggestion for use.]

$SOLD per strap, which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the United States. (Regular/standard PayPal, please.)

Last edited:

axehandler

Silver Supporting Member
Moody's both sold! Levy's strap w/Schaller straplocks (and buttons with screw) still available!!!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom