• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Leaving my Boss dl-8 on loop for long periods of time

Gamma

Would it damage the pedal in any way if I recorded a loop, turned the volume all the way down, turned my amp off, and en left the pedal on for, say, overnight?

It's being powered by a dc brick.

Thanks~

phazersonstun

Pretty sure the DL8 is a Hardwire (Digitech) pedal& not a boss.

That said, no harm will be done by leaving on.

Jellybelly33

Would it damage the pedal in any way if I recorded a loop, turned the volume all the way down, turned my amp off, and en left the pedal on for, say, overnight?

It's being powered by a dc brick.

Thanks~
Nah, it's digital. It would be more safe to leave it on the whole time than ever turning it on and off.

That said, try recording a loop and and leaving it - the dl-8 degrades a little, really cool especially for ambient atmospheric noise...

Gamma

Nah, it's digital. It would be more safe to leave it on the whole time than ever turning it on and off.

That said, try recording a loop and and leaving it - the dl-8 degrades a little, really cool especially for ambient atmospheric noise...
Does the degradation damage the pedal at all :eek:?

Trending Topics