Sold Lentz Reserve S type - LVS Monterey Pop Festival

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by Gnash, May 20, 2015.

1. Gnash

Gnash Gold Supporting Member

SOLD pending payment!

Not interested in trades at this time, sorry.

The guitar is located in Thailand and will be shipped at my expense, fully insured, to the buyer. Plenty of good deals here, the most recent a high dollar sale of a D'Pergo Strat.

For those of you in the UK, I will be travelling back to England in June and can possibly meet to deliver the guitar in person.

PM me or email to Richiebolt@gmail.com

I am the original owner, purchased from Craig over at CR guitars.

The guitar is fantastic, however, I have my eye on something vintage and the cash from this sale will make that happen. I've had this up for sale twice before and backed out of it both times. It really is special!

So onto the guitar itself:

This is a Lentz Reserve LVS ( Legendary Venue Series ) Monterey Pop Festival S type guitar.

It is still in near mint condition. There are no dings or scratches. However, there are polishing marks/swirls all over the body that are only visible in certain light. It's Piano Black Nitro so this is to be expected really, and I only mention it so it doesn't come back on me later.

Everything is original to the guitar bar the switch. I replaced the original 3 way blade with a 5 way for some position 2 and 4 goodness. Setup is untouched. Comes with the OHSC and all the goodies from CR guitars ( which include a pair of socks!! Unworn by me! ).

The guitar is very light, one piece ash body, ridiculously flamed maple neck. '56 soft V neck profile, a real pleasure to play. Never gigged, never left my smoke free home.

This is it on the Lentz Website with nice pics from CR guitars and more details on the build:

http://www.lentzguitars.us/lentz-guitar-S-LVS.html

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 21, 2015