Sold Lentz Traditional S-Type

FreeBlues

Silver Supporting Member
For sale or trade is my 2013 Lentz Traditional S. It has a one-piece ash body (now only available on Lentz Reserve models) in upgraded see-through Mary Kaye white nitro finish.

Specs include:
  • total weight of 7.6 pounds;
  • a medium/large C-shaped flame maple neck with depth measurements of .860" at the first fret, increasing to .980" at the 12th;
  • a lovely dark Indian rosewood fret board with 9.5" radius and large frets (6100 Dunlop wire) and a 1.675" bone nut;
  • custom-wound Lentz single coils; upgraded electronics including matching pots and paper & oil caps;
  • a vintage style tremolo bridge;
  • Gotoh vintage tuners;
  • three-ply w/b/w guard.
This instrument is in nearly flawless condition and the frets show no observable wear. It plays like most every Lentz - superbly - and it sounds fabulous too! It comes with it's original cream-colored G&G case.

Price is $2,650 shipped.

Trades I am looking for include a similar value Tele (Lentz preferred) or perhaps a Les Paul. +/- cash is possible. Hit me up, who knows what might interest me!

These photos were taken by Capital Guitars last March when I purchased the guitar (and used here with permission). The guitar looks the same now as it did then - and these are better than what I could take! PM if you want additional info or more photos. Here's link to the complete album on PhotoBucket: http://s298.photobucket.com/user/FreeBlues/library/Lentz?sort=3&page=1

Trending Topics

Top Bottom