• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Leonidas - Shred impro!

Thor

Very impressive techincal playing. Would have preferred a few more melodic interleudes between the speedy runs. If this was only an improv, I am very inerested to hear what you could do with a more intentional piece!!!

Thanks for posting this,

Edward

Metal Tiger

Silver Supporting Member
Very impressive techincal playing. Would have preferred a few more melodic interleudes between the speedy runs. If this was only an improv, I am very inerested to hear what you could do with a more intentional piece!!!

Thanks for posting this,

Edward

Hey, thank u very much, yeah thats an imrovisation oven a Cm backing track... And its only one take...

I will try to record something and then uploaded, am kinda busy these days, but u have my word am gonna upload something sooner or later....
Thanx again...
Cu

NFB

Diladi eisai Ellinas?
Xerome pou vlepo allon enan Ellina edo!

Ellinas.......phille.............o pateras kai e mana mou apo tin kalamata...

Ego eime stin vostoni...........

Apo pou eise?

Paizes poli calla!:dude

PFCG

You wont get much love for shredding around here, but im a fan.

Seems like you got some good chops! I say keep it up! I agree with some of the motivic/melodic ideas that you may benefit from.

I have some really good sheet music you may be interested in.

Trending Topics