Les Paul Gurus...

V-man

What series LPs can you think of that featured a 25.5" scale fretboard?

(extra points for ebony board models)

treeofpain

Gold Supporting Member
There have been a few Gibsons with 25.5 inch scales: Nighthawk, SG90, Tennessean...but they are not Les Pauls.

Also, if you find a LP-style guitar in this scale, it will sound different from a traditional LP.

Nighthawks are ugly. Just sayin'. If you want a Les Paul, get one...If you want a NightHawk, hide yourself in SHAME!!!

(Just kidding, please don't send a NightHawk-brandishing mob to my house tonite!)

440gtx6pak

Nighthawks are ugly. Just sayin'. If you want a Les Paul, get one...If you want a NightHawk, hide yourself in SHAME!!!

(Just kidding, please don't send a NightHawk-brandishing mob to my house tonite!)
That is the closest thing Gibson makes to an LP with a 25.5 scale, like it or not, .... and I would NOT buy one either.

I am real glad you are such an 'aficionado of Gibson Les Pauls', maybe you can run another "what's an alternative to a Flying V thread". Meanwhile, I have about 30 Les pauls in my collection, with most being Historic R8's and R9's. How many do you have? Thanks so much for schooling me on what is and isn't a Les Paul. Maybe I'm just kidding too, so don't send a mob to my house either

Last edited:

Trending Topics