• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Les Paul/stop tail tip needed..

dirk_benedict

Silver Supporting Member
Anyone have a life hack for this??? I need to do some work on the bridge pickup height of my Les Paul Deluxe. The height adjustment screws don't have that typical metal baseplate in the bottom of the cavity and I need to insert some more foam rubber for some upward pressure.

Is there a way for me to get at the pickup without taking the strings clear off the guitar? i just put them on a couple days ago and goofed on the pickup height then. Can I loosen the strings and capo them and pull the stop tail off and go at it that way?

1radicalron

Not really. The next set of strings you install - Leave some extra slack on the strings at the tuners - just in case.