1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Leslie sim with stereo ins?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by lemmiwinks, May 23, 2011.

1. lemmiwinks

lemmiwinks Member

Is there a leslie sim out there that has stereo ins? I run a stereo rig and can't have a mono in. It will ruin everything.

2. Jet Age Eric

Jet Age Eric Member

3. IRG

IRG Member

What about your dirt? Or aren't you using any dirt pedals? I was kinda thinking the Lex had stereo ins, and was mildly disappointed it didn't but it still sounds great. I send the stereo outs to both a Flashback and HoF using stereo ins/outs for both of those pedals, works great this way. Has a nice, wide stereo separation to it, I don't think the mono ins will hinder you much at all.

4. j_hotch

j_hotch Member

The RT-20 has left (mono) /right input and left (mono) /right output if that's what you are looking for.

5. muffinman

muffinman Member

I think I'm in the same boat as the OP, and that boat is...

I already have a mono in/stereo out (MISO) pedal that I LOVE (Analogman Stereo Bi-Clone), and will not give up on its stereo magic willingly and run it mono just to use the stereo outs on a Ventilator or Lex etc.; i.e. a leslie sim that does stereo would be nice but it won't supplant my favored MISO pedal -- so much so I run both my Skreddy Echo & Foxrox Paradox TZF BEFORE the Bi-Clone because to my ears that stereo chorus sound > stereo echo, stereo flanger, etc.

6. Jet Age Eric

Jet Age Eric Member

I think RotoSIM is better than Option 5 DRS, Boss RT-20, almost as good as Rotosphere on fast and better on slow (easier to get that grind). I can't compare it to Lex or Vent. I'm still waiting for convincing Lex clips, but I know Billion81 preferred the Lex to the RotoSIM, although I think he had some very specific sounds he wanted to get. I guess I'm saying I think the RotoSIM is definitely solid, but I can't vouch that it's state of the art. Also, it took me 10 hrs to dial in just the right settings (although I could give tips to help you cut that down significantly). -E

7. muffinman

muffinman Member

Very cool of you sir. Will explore the RotoSIM option again; didn't care much for the DR Single, Lex clips to date have done nothing for me, but the Vent clips are SICK

I thought I remembered reading that there was a special option/mod for the Vent for stereo in to accommodate keyboard players; although my memory is weak lately. Anyone?

8. Jet Age Eric

Jet Age Eric Member

This has been my take, too. Sadly, $500 ain't gonna happen. -E

9. mjm59

mjm59 Member

H&K Tube Rotosphere: Stereo in and out.