• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Lespaul/Soldano guys...what bridge pickup?

joolzriff

currently with my 57 classic in my LP custom shop standard...love it but it needs a bit more juice for pinched harmonics when needed and a bit more Low Mid and most impotantly it needs to be Clearer sounding......the 57 smears notes/runs into unidentifiable ones....playing all types of rock music
any help appretated

SFW

I just put a set of BB Pros in my Classic and couldn't be happier. Great under rated rock pickups. You can get the cheap on ebay because everyone else if pulling them out of their guitars for the latest greatest PAF clone builder...

Gandalf5150

I just put a set of BB Pros in my Classic and couldn't be happier. Great under rated rock pickups. You can get the cheap on ebay because everyone else if pulling them out of their guitars for the latest greatest PAF clone builder...
+1 on the BB pros. I had them in an all mahog studio and man did that guitar sound sweet.

Deathmonkey

I love the Suhr Aldrich. I've got em in both my LPCs, and getting em for my SG as well. High output without sounding high output. I have a Soldano Avenger, and these things RIP through it, but can still clean up well. :aok

Trending Topics

Top Bottom