• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Lessons in St. Louis

sbreide

Does anyone happen to know and/or have experience taking lessons in the St. Louis area. I really want to become a better player but have no idea where to start. I've been playing quite a while but never had any formal guitar training.

K-Line

Vendor
Dave at Dave's Guitar loft in Webster, or Fazio's in west county, Dave Anderson is a smokin player from bluegrass to rock!

sbreide

Dave at Dave's Guitar loft in Webster, or Fazio's in west county, Dave Anderson is a smokin player from bluegrass to rock!
I didn't know Dave Anderson gave lessons... He is a heck of a player. Too bad Fazio's is so far out there. I'll have to check out David's Guitar Loft.

Trending Topics