Let me show you what UPS brought...yes we have D'Pergo content...

Swampash

I saw several of Stefan's "schmear-like" finishes @NAMM last year, and I was suprised at how much I liked them. I never really cared for the Tyler versions...I'm too conservative I guess.

I had a chance to play an AVC studio soft top next to an ash/maple Limited a couple of weeks ago, and while both were amazing, I was suprised at just how different they were. It will be interesting to hear how you like this one Ed. :)

JingleJungle

Ed...you'd better have that guitar in Frankfurt -or else!

THAT one is the one that prompted me to get in contact w/ Stefan some time ago (by email).

You lucky whatever, you..... ;)

JJ

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Ed...you'd better have that guitar in Frankfurt -or else!

THAT one is the one that prompted me to get in contact w/ Stefan some time ago (by email).

You lucky whatever, you..... ;)

JJ
I would, however I had some stuff come up and won't make it to Messe, that said I will be in Germany for a dealer tour i a few month.

Kappy

Beautiful piece! I've seen it before and it makes me want one. Enjoy your time with it.

KennethC

Aged VC Soft top...
NICE!!!!!!
:AOK :AOK :AOK :AOK :AOK

Ed, you are a blessed man indeed. That color scheme is pretty sick! The black/white HB adds a very nice touch to the rest of the guitar overall too. I'm guessing it's a killer piece...

Trending Topics