Let's get to the point. Your ONE favorite amp.

Floyd Eye

1991 SVT II non pro. I'm a bass player.

Guitar amps, I'd have to say my '61 Brown Deluxe with the Cream 90 in it.

JMMP1

Silver Supporting Member
If all of my stuff was lost or destroyed, and I only bought one amp to replace, I’d choose Mark IV.

It is not the amp I would sell last, because I have one other that has more sentimental value to me, but the Mark IV sounds the best and is most versatile across its three channels.

kafka

If all of my stuff was lost or destroyed, and I only bought one amp to replace, I’d choose Mark IV.

It is not the amp I would sell last, because I have one other that has more sentimental value to me, but the Mark IV sounds the best and is most versatile across its three channels.
Yes, my most practical amp is my Mark V. It's a fantastic amp. Just a s**tload of amp in one box. My favorite Mesa, so far. I just happen to have a couple of other amps that I go all googley-eyed over.

lamenlovinit

Blackface or identical circuit silverface Champ.

There was a time when I would have said early blackface Bandmaster.

Most versatile is my Mesa Transatlantic 15. But push comes to shove and I have to pick one amp and one guitar, it's my champ.

motokev

I have five amps I love:
-TK Falcon and Imperial MK I
-Friedman DS40
-Carr Mercury V
-TK Metropolitan

they are my favorite amps out of the 70+ that I have owned over 25 yrs.
If I had to PICK ONE..................Hmmmmmmmmmm, Uhhhhhhhh.................Oh my...... Dam.......

ok, I pick the Friedman with the Carr a very close 2nd

Last edited:

Ob1clyde

And I thought I had an amp problem..haha, the problem is I havent played, or heard (that I know of) 90% of the amps listed here. Ill just post my longest stabled amp.. has served me well for about 8 years, through many a gig and practices with never even a tube swap! My trusty Mesa F50 1x12.

Trending Topics