• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Let's see some guitar art photos ! !! Post your best shots .....

Dr. Tweedbucket

Deluxe model available !!!11
Post your best shots! I can tell you already, we need some Fender shots !!! !1

Here are a few Gibson pix I took today! !

I just threw them on the couch to see what I could do with them :dunno

Then I stirred them around to see if I could wake the whole deal up a bit ! :huh

I stirred em up even more ...... these things never turn out like you want them too ! !!1

I wasn't happy with that last shot, so I scooted them around a little bit more. :mad:

.... and then here is the Voodoo shot that I took ..... it was kind of cool, I think .... :confused:

..... then I threatened to burn them ....

..... ok finally lastly this is the last shot after I decided to not burn them >

..... ok, thanks, and I'm still waiting on those Strat pics ....... :huh

Dr. Tweedbucket

How many of those LPs fell on the floor?
Believe it or not, the R9 did fall over on the floor after picking up from this shot >

..... and luckily fell on the front side. Had it fallen the other way, it could have been head stock crack city! :cry:

Last edited:

derekd

Silver Supporting Member
You really needed the following disclaimer: No LPs were harmed in the shooting of these photos. I imagine there are some traumatized LP owners after viewing some of these graphic images.

eurotrashed

Inspired by that pic of Blackie leaning up against the Fender amp, I can't find a pic of it. But its all over the one album I have

XKnight

You really needed the following disclaimer: No LPs were harmed in the shooting of these photos. I imagine there are some traumatized LP owners after viewing some of these graphic images.
I'm still recovering from the initial shock and awe.

Okay, here is my contribution to the thread. Just a close up shot of my R9 laying on my couch in the morning sun. Notice how the guitar is still in it's case safe and secure. I hope Tweedy is paying attention. ;)

Dr. Tweedbucket

I'm still recovering from the initial shock and awe.

Okay, here is my contribution to the thread. Just a close up shot of my R9 laying on my couch in the morning sun. Notice how the guitar is still in it's case safe and secure. I hope Tweedy is paying attention. ;)

I'd be more impressed if you were twirling it like a baton !!
Nice flame do0d !!!

Trending Topics