• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Let's see some Olympic White Strats....

daveS

lefty dude on hiatus
Platinum Supporting Member
faded to yellow or not.....

1) Fender Custom Shop '57 w/ large frets, birdseye neck and 12" radius
2) Fender MIJ '68 reissue
3) Fender Custom Shop '61 NOS w/ gold hardware
4) Holland Strat '60s reissue relic with Fralins and 12" radius
5) Fender MIJ 70s 3-bolt/bullet rod reissue with hotrails bridge

Last edited:

Drew816

Silver Supporting Member
I don't have CRAP for pictures of my '82 Strat, bought it new in September 1983 and had it ever since. I need to get better shots, not quite as yella' as a lot of yours but getting there and it looks great in Olympic Creame. :phones

Schaller 'drop in' vintage style tuners (they fit in the original cases, no drilling but vintage style tuners), older Fralin Strat pickups (not sure the model but Vintage mild would be the way I'd describe them), '74 pickguard and pickup covers (I of course have the originals), sanded the back of the neck 12-14 years ago (finish is still there just not so GLOSSY), 6105 frets and 9.5 radius and Blender Pot and it rocks!

Trending Topics