Let's see those basses, kids!

Zilmo

My '72 P Bass:

pb4.jpg

pb5.jpg

pb6.jpg

Zilmo

That's just stunning, Zilmo. About the prettiest P I've ever seen.

Thanks! It had one owner before me. It's so original that it still has the original foam mute under the bridge cover.

I had a Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Light Relic P Bass for a while. It was about the same as this one. The only real differences were in the wear marks, as though two different people had owned them.

bigroy

You've seen this one before, Basso.
Proud Papa here. This is one FINE instrument.

GuitarsFamilyKittyKatMeer054.jpg

GuitarsFamilyKittyKatMeer051.jpg

S.
j

My wife wants to know if you would like to sell the cat. Please do not respond to this post....Nice bass!

TNJ

Gold Supporting Member
I'm responding anyway...CAT NOT FOR SALE AT ANY PRICE!!!!

:)

Thanks on the bass, you should play this eye candy! Oh...looking forward to having dinner with you and the gang next week!

S.
j

These are my two Skjolds:
This is a Custom Series 5 string with Sapelle Mahogany Body and Rediculous Walnut Top. This one was reviewed in Bass Guitar Magazine.
DSCN0792.jpg

This is one of the first two completed in Pete's new Lion's Pride series. Its basically got a reversible P pickup as long with Series and Parallel modes. Quite a unique take on the venerable P.
paul02.jpg

paul13.jpg

paul06.jpg

Thor

This is one of the first two completed in Pete's new Lion's Pride series. Its basically got a reversible P pickup as long with Series and Parallel modes. Quite a unique take on the venerable P.
paul02.jpg

paul13.jpg

paul06.jpg

That is such a beautifully simple bass. Is this the bass I saw posted in the "waiting for custom bass support group" thread at TB? Just plain classy!! Enjoy it in the best of health!

Cheers,

Edward

Boomer

My Melancon MB-4.
melancon-blanket.jpg

I also have a Traben Chaos Active 5 string. It looks like the 4 string below but it has a couple more knobs and that extra string!
traben.jpg

All those flames are actually part of the bridge. The thing sustains forever!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom