• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Lets see those group shots of your pedals!

ecbluesman54

Just got this picture taken of my pedals, and I know some of you have a lot more to show than this. I'd love to see the collections out there.
:BEER

RickB

Great collection! The last time I did a pic like that was quite a few years ago and the majority of the pedals have turned over since!

Tomo

Great collection and great pedal board! What kind of music do you play?

Tomo

ecbluesman54

In a cover band doing a bit of classic rock up to modern pop + rock songs. Thanks for the compliments, I appreciate them! The board was put together by Rooster over at Trailer Trash, and I cant say enough about his service, and product.

sdlogan9

Platinum Supporting Member
You need to see a psychiatrist about that addiction. :worried

and if you find one that can help get their number for me...because that looks like fun !!!!!!!!!! :AOK

JackButler

Silver Supporting Member
On ebay, search "guitar effect pedal", when that list comes up, well that pretty much sums up the pedals I've went through the past year!

wahfreak

Silver Supporting Member

These are the ones I own by Jen. It's really the only group pic I have. I know it's a really bad pic but it's only a fraction of what once was giant wah collection

Scotty1230

Wow, the Rotosphere really is huge. I've heard that, but never seen one live in comparison to other pedals.

ecbluesman54

Nice shot Claffman. How do you like that Buster Jangle? Would you recommend the Time Machine Boost?
Perfect name Wahfreak. Great shot.

claffman

I play a MIM Nashville Tele most of the time. The Blue TMB works EXCELLECT with my LP Studio. The black pedal at the front of the chain picture is a George Lynch TMB that kick major ass with the single coils. It's got more hair on both sides. The "modern" (just boost) side is what I use most of the time. The Jangle is real cool. I love the LS side. I actually use a LS alone quite a bit (see other pict.) The boost and LS together just doen't work well with my amp. Mesa MKIIb. A very cool pedal never the less. I won't sell it anytime soon. I want to try it thru a different kind of amp.

scotty31

TTE sits on top of the amp. got a malekko dark E600 and a DD2 inbound
also picked up a keeley comp and ph1r today.
i have too many pedals.
someone buy my tte and dams

Trending Topics