Let's show your Live set up!

AXXA

Silver Supporting Member
The "Show Us Your Rig" thread pretty much covers this I think, check it out.

NOSBlues

Alright I can start.

This is my set for my Blues band

Guitars :Fender Strat '59 Slap board ltd #26 of 59 (and Fender Strat '54 mod MIJ, it's not show in the pic)
Pedals : Free The Tone SOV-2 & FTT Quad Arrow with Cioks power supply
Amp: Sunday Amps (Thailand handmade) 5F6 6L6

And this is full set for worship and another gigs.

Guitars: Fender Strat '59 and '54 with Bare Knuckle pickups on both ('59 Slap & Iris Tour)

Pedals : '80s VOX Wah - FTT Quad Arrow - FTT SOV-2 - Keeley KATANA - Diaz Tremodillo - AnalogMan Chorus Mini - Providence Chrono Delay - Ernie Ball FV Jr. and Polytuner mini

Amp: Sunday Amp 5F6 with EL34

This set I played Soul Funk

Last edited:

NOSBlues

I think the "show us your rig" is more of a "show us everything you own" thread though.
Maybe, but I just think maybe we not use everything we own on the real stage and with every kind a show, so just wanna extend the way to share our stage
:):):)

Alright I can start.

Guitars :Fender Strat '59 Slap board ltd #26 of 59 (and Fender Strat '54 mod MIJ, it's not show in the pic)

Guitars: Fender Strat '59 and '54 with Bare Knuckle pickups on both ('59 Slap & Iris Tour)

Pedals : '80s VOX Wah - FTT Quad Arrow - FTT SOV-2 - Keeley KATANA - Diaz Tremodillo - AnalogMan Chorus Mini - Providence Chrono Delay - Ernie Ball FV Jr. and Polytuner mini

Tell me more about these Sunday amps. Where did you hear of them?

Alright I can start.

Fine looking Strat!!!!

Dashface

Most of my time is spent playing a few shows a week in a popular cover band here, The Temps. I do use part of my Floyd tribute act pedalboard (which explains the Gilmour-y bits).

Mostly these days I use my R4 Custom as my main guitar for these shows:

I run it through the center part of my Floyd board:

And then into a lovely hand-wired Deluxe Reverb clone:

I feel like I sound pretty alright at these gigs :)

NOSBlues

Tell me more about these Sunday amps. Where did you hear of them?

Sunday Amps is the new brand from Bangkok, Thailand. They love Fender Tweed sound and want to make a good amps to use in Church first.

They are friend of mine, acoustic guitar makers.

All parts is NOS parts and components such as Tubes, Capacitors, Resistors and all wires inside are vintage fender wax cloth wires.

Check this out, its pictures of Sunday, I help them promote by take it out and use it on my gigs and recording, even let people use sometimes.

http://www.facebook.com/SundayAmps/photos?ref=ts

NOSBlues

Most of my time is spent playing a few shows a week in a popular cover band here, The Temps. I do use part of my Floyd tribute act pedalboard (which explains the Gilmour-y bits).

Mostly these days I use my R4 Custom as my main guitar for these shows:

I run it through the center part of my Floyd board:

And then into a lovely hand-wired Deluxe Reverb clone:

I feel like I sound pretty alright at these gigs :)

I love those Pete Cornish pedals and Deluxe Reverb Amps, is it special order (from the brown tolex covered)

Trending Topics