Lets talk about Trombetta pedals and show them off!

zosozep7

Platinum Supporting Member
Ive just recently discovered PTD pedals and the great things they do! I knew they were around for the last 2 or 3 years for me but never really looked into them. Now that i have 3 of them and counting, i want more! But its a long wait! Paul says you can order up to 3 i believe when you name comes up. Naybe i better double check that or someone can correct me.

I like the idea of Paul making more and more other effects too! Not just fuzz. So far ive picked up the Minibone, Bone Machine and the Burning Sensation. Still want the Rotobone, Kush and the Bettaboost. Show me your pics! Ill post mine later. How are you using them? What else would you like to see Paul make?

Heres mine. The usual suspects!

20141031_164937_zpsa2b546fb.jpg

Last edited:

empty71

s595c1.jpg

2aoyyo.jpg

I only have the Mini-Bone and Bone Machine GTx :)

99% of the time, I stack my Mini-Bone into a Skreddy Screw Driver Mini-Deluxe for my dirty tones.

theanalogdream

Silver Supporting Member
I love my MiniBone V2. It's honestly such an inspiring pedal to play- lots of fun, and the clean up capabilities makes this a keeper. It's the one fuzz pedal that has stayed the longest for me, including DAM's, Analogman's, Skreddy's, Vintage Tonebender, etc

Not saying it's perfect for everything... but for one of the bands I'm in, it's become essential to a few songs.

splatt

david torn / splattercell
oh,sorry: crappy pic, but:
bone machine, mini-bone & 2x tornita!

410290379.jpg

theanalogdream

Silver Supporting Member
David,
I love how you can do something so nasty and awesome sounding, and then on the other hand, do something beautiful like "Lars and the real girl". What a brain/heart you have!

eflatminor

To me, Paul's pedals are like a 600 horsepower sports car without traction control. You better know what you're doing or your going to wrap that thing around a tree!

zosozep7

Sweet! Love the reviews! Mr. Torn, i had no idea you were that involved! Ive seen your Splatt name hundreds of times and just thought you were another one of us schmoes!

krz4fx

Enjoy life...play your guitar often and loud!!!
Gold Supporting Member
ekkx.JPG

WTF not in the picture and I'm waiting for a Rotobone and a modded Tornita, sometime in the near future (I hope)!!!!

Last edited:

AXXA

Silver Supporting Member
I just have a a Mini Bone v2, but it's my main fuzz. I want a Rotobone BADLY! My favorite setting is everything around 3:00

2C9A2CC2-F93A-4512-8DEA-A14CFF28E8E9_zps1s2hd0v8.jpg

eflatminor

Sweet! Love the reviews! Mr. Torn, i had no idea you were that involved! Ive seen your Splatt name hundreds of times and just thought you were another one of us schmoes!

Wait...Splat is David Torn?!

Holy crap.

Hello Mr Torn. LOVE your work! Fan since 'Cloud About Mercury' and your work with Sylvian on 'Secrets of the Beehive'...one of my favorite albums ever. Just last week I listened to 'What Means Solid, Traveler?' on a road trip through the Rockies. What a great record.

zosozep7

Wait...Splat is David Torn?!

Holy crap.

Hello Mr Torn. LOVE your work! Fan since 'Cloud About Mercury' and your work with Sylvian on 'Secrets of the Beehive'...one of my favorite albums ever. Just last week I listened to 'What Means Solid, Traveler?' on a road trip through the Rockies. What a great record.

Yes! PTD has his name on their website!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom