• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Letterman ...the Edge AC15 and fender tweed amps?

i just saw ac30s and tweed amps, im pretty sure he never uses 15s. And his tone was killer the past two nights. Rumor was he was bringing a divided by 13 on the road but I have yet to see it.

XmasTree

What is a divided by 13? delay?
..please explain, i've never heard of it.

I swear that Vox was smaller ac15 ??

LocustXReign

i just saw ac30s and tweed amps, im pretty sure he never uses 15s. And his tone was killer the past two nights. Rumor was he was bringing a divided by 13 on the road but I have yet to see it.
First and foremost, i"m not making fun of you for not being familiar with a company, that would be the epitome of douchbaggery, however, I think it's very funny that the first piece of gear associated with the guy is immediately a delay haha.

Love the edge, hate P&W music for turning me off on U2 influenced anything these days :(

There was a smaller amp on top of his AC30, that might just be a 1x12 AC30 of an AC15, I have no idea. I'd like to know when he uses the Tweed amps, his tone sounds like all AC30 to my ears.

padavis

Hate to sound like I'm clueless... what is P&W music???
Praise & Worship...
Every modern P&W song sounds like U2 was the major influence.

I like Southern Gospel and I dig that they are starting to sound more like high-powered- Brent- Mason- playing- in-the-band stuff haha but pop P&W is starting to sound all the exact same.

PatrickE_FenderADV

Silver Supporting Member
I just watched Monday's show... he is playing his usual touring five amp set-up of 2 AC30s and 3 Fender 50s Deluxes. I love how the tweed on the top Deluxe is so beat up and frayed, very cool looking amp. I know his AC30s are old and his Tweeds are from the 50s... I can't imagine how much he pays to keep these maintained and up and running. He's got the cash, but these amps must take a ton in upkeep.

Rev2S

Is the Marshall amp that the Edge is playing in the video "Get On Your Boots" just for show?

steadygarcia

I just watched Monday's show... he is playing his usual touring five amp set-up of 2 AC30s and 3 Fender 50s Deluxes. I love how the tweed on the top Deluxe is so beat up and frayed, very cool looking amp. I know his AC30s are old and his Tweeds are from the 50s... I can't imagine how much he pays to keep these maintained and up and running. He's got the cash, but these amps must take a ton in upkeep.
Really, why?? Once they've had a cap job, new tubes and drifted resistors and other components replaced, they'll continue to last for years wth very little upkeep requred.

PatrickE_FenderADV

Silver Supporting Member
Really, why?? Once they've had a cap job, new tubes and drifted resistors and other components replaced, they'll continue to last for years wth very little upkeep requred.
Really? I'm not that knowledgeable in the upkeep of the older tube products... that's good info to know.

Trending Topics