• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Lez Zeppelin

mrbill

"All Girls ... All Zeppelin"

I bought tickets to see a friend's band ( The Eli Story ) play at The Double Door in Chicago tonight, and noticed Lez Zeppelin is playing there on March 9th. Never heard of them, so checked them out on Youtube and liked what I heard so much I bought tickets for that show, too.

Anyone ever see them?

Tuberattler

I only got to see their sound check as they rented a Marshall amp from me- through a backline friend of mine, she liked the amp and they were pretty good!

twinrider1

I bet you'll have a good time. Zeppelin songs lend themselves very well to a woman's touch.
When I saw them they had a different lineup (everyone but guitar..it's her band apparently). It was a great time. Interesting crowd.

Trending Topics