Limited grey/silver pedaltrain run?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Jchung, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Jchung

Jchung Member

Hi, I've been a long time lurker and this is my first post here, sorry if I mess up anything.
    I was wondering if anyone could tell me more about this old exclusive "Guitar Center" grey and silver pedaltrain run? The pedal board itself is silver but the thing that I care about is the grey soft case. I've been told by a guitar center employee (oh boy) that the newer bag is more structure than the original soft cases and even "better" than the hard shell cases. Does anyone have one have experience with the new bag and could compare it to the older/original ones?
    Thank a bunch

2. Geosh

Geosh Supporting Member

It is definitely better than the black cases they normally used. Construction and reinforcement on the one I checked out looked a lot better. Additionally, it had reinforcement panels in it on the sides too (if I remember correctly) to provide additional support and protection.

As for saying it is better than the hard cases... yeah, right. It is still a soft case, but it was more in line with the style of case and protection that was offered by the Mono case.

3. ((TechnicolorSkyline))

((TechnicolorSkyline)) Supporting Member

First it came with the mono case, but they rereleased them with the thicker grey pedaltrain cases as well.

4. Jchung

Jchung Member

This is what I was looking for! Thanks so much

5. rusty

rusty Supporting Member