Limiting Nova Delay Presets

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by r080, Jan 17, 2008.

1. r080

r080 Member

I know on the Nova you can limit the number of presets that it scrolls through, but the manual gives no indication of whether you can limit it to any number, or if you have to choose between 9 or 3.

Does anyone know? I don't think this would make or break the deal for me, but I like to know as much as possible before I buy.

2. BTBAM

BTBAM Member

3. plunderpot

plunderpot Supporting Member

Hello!

It's possible to choose whatever limit you'd like. At first I had mine to only switch between two settings. Now I'm using six. It's pretty easy to set up. I think it's a great feature!

Hope this helps!

Best,

J

4. StompBoxBlues

StompBoxBlues Member

yeah...any number BUT it works its way from 1 up...

so if you limit to 1, you get 1 and manual
    or if you limit to 2, you get 1, 2, and manual
    or if you limit to 5, you get 1,2,3,4,5 and manual.

I think it best to decide what you really need (this feature is nice for live work) and then program the first few for that.

Now I'm trying to dig out my question here...see if someone answered about how to tell where the knobs ARE in a preset when your knobs are different than the preset.

5. r080

r080 Member

Here's a related question: if you set up 9 presets, and then you limit the number shown to, say, 4, do you still have the other 5 presets if you go back to showing all?

6. Andre357

Andre357 Member

You can limit it to any number up to nine.....

also, all your other presets stay put and in memory..........so if for one gig you want to use just presets 1 - 5...and then the next gig 1 - 8....your all set !