• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Lincoln Brewster X3 live screen shots video!

Jeepjones85

Check out this video, Screen shots of Lincoln Brewster line 6 x3 live patches. I made this video because i didn't see one on YouTube and also for the person that has a pod or x3 live that they don't want to bother hooking it up to the computer, or don't have Internet !
Also check out his EQ settings they sound really good with a strat even on other amps!

scriptphase

Very cool of you to do!

I love Lincoln Brewster's playing and tone, but even after downloading the X3 patches from his website, I still sounded miles away from his tone. The patches sounded good, though. The best one IMO was the "Eruption" patch. Spot on and I'm a EVH junkie. Both of my X3 Live units were bought used, so I have no idea if that was a stock X3L preset or created by Lincoln.

Waxhead

ahh can you guys please stick your Lincoln whatever Line 6 modelling stuff in the Digital Modelling section of this forum :munch

Trending Topics