• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Lindley '81 live

parker

That's just stupid good playing and tone..... I'm digging the music big time, what a vibe, I wonder where that Dumble is now? The alchemy between Lindleys hands and that amp should be deemed illegal :mob

guitbeef

That's a killer performance, and I love the tone- thick and juicy, but there's still clarity and nice attack. Of course his masterful touch sees to that!

M

Member 995

Apparently, "Mercury Blues" is song of the day. I watched the clip this morning and the song just came up on my random iTunes playlist.

Dana Olsen

Platinum Supporting Member
Man, just the intonation alone .... not to mention his touch on the lap steel. The tone almost goes without saying. Mr. Dave's 'mos 'def one of my fave players in any idiom.

Thanks, Dana O.

Trending Topics