• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Lindy Fralin's Strat Baseplate

Drifting

Have any of you guys experimented with one of these? I'm looking to get one, and they aren't too pricy, what'd you all think?

Does it still sound like a strat but ballsier, kinda tele-ish?

This is for the bridge of course :eek:

Steven

It really beefs up the tone on a strat bridge p/u. I had one for a while but I took it out cous I found out that I liked the stock sound better. Just rewire the middle tone control to affect the bridge p/u instead.

Austinrocks

did not know about it when I put in my blues specials, really get agressive tone with the baseplate, the pup was bright and clear before, just love the effect, and its so cheap, just amazing.

johnny q

Agree, it must be that. It's on the hit list for one of my weekend projects, cause from what I can tell when its not whistling like a demon from hell, is that it adds some much needed punch and twang.

Trending Topics