Line 6 DL4 MkII

Lution

I heard some things, I heard some things.

According to @Barkley, Guitar World Magazine spilled the beans last night sometime. It sounds like it's going to be sweet!

*edit picture from the magazine issue was posted in this thread on page 2 by @Ultra GP ...

index.php

Last edited:

Lution

Barkley's post from the Helix 3.2 thread:

"Not sure if this is the new product that is supposed to align with the 3.2 drop, but just received the May 2022 Guitar World and they have a first look at the DL4 MkII.

Hardware upgrades include MIDI In, Out/Thru, USB C, Micro SD slot for expanding looping time, and XLR mic input. The onboard looper time is now 240s mono or 120s stereo.

The effect selector now has three banks including 15 original DL4 models, 15 new MkII models, and 15 "secret" models."

SubApathy

Platinum Supporting Member
I'm glad I just purchased a Line6 DL4 because now I can get the MKII for a shoot out.

Barkley's post:
Not sure if this is the new product that is supposed to align with the 3.2 drop, but just received the May 2022 Guitar World and they have a first look at the DL4 MkII.

Hardware upgrades include MIDI In, Out/Thru, USB C, Micro SD slot for expanding looping time, and XLR mic input. The onboard looper time is now 240s mono or 120s stereo.

The effect selector now has three banks including 15 original DL4 models, 15 new MkII models, and 15 "secret" models.

Bucksears

Gold Supporting Member
Cool. No need for one, but I'm always interested in hearing about new stuff coming out.

I'd be surprised if it didn't have a screen.

Yeah, it's gotta be a decision somewhere on the business side: "do we compete with the DD-200 or the DD-500?"
Just wondering where it's going to fit in the market now. (What was the going price for a new DL4 before it was discontinued?)

The IK Multimedia X-Time pedal is VERY cool for what it does, and at the price it does it, and it has the LED, Eventide-pedal-style display.

I'd like to see them do a big-box standalone reverb, and include the ones from the M-series + HX.

Barkley

Awesome. I'll get one. Loved all of my DL4s until they eventually broke. I've had an Echo park forever...great pedal. Do you know if they merged the tape/analog/digital switch of the EP with the new DL4?
No switch. There's a new "Alt/Legacy" button which selects the bank of models to use, and also can be used with the delay knob to select note subdivision values.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom