• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Line 6 FBV Shortboard PRICE DROP

KOTR

Silver Supporting Member
Up for sale is my Line6 FBV shortboard foot controller. This pedal board is no longer made by Line 6. I am the pedal original owner. This pedal functions 100% perfectly.

The board is in MINT condition. This is shown in the high res pics below. Comes with original box, instructions, and packaging.

Compatibility info direct from Lin6’s web site:
The FBV Shortboard™ is like having a crew of roadies ready to wheel out an entirely new collection of gear and hook it all up - in time for your next note. With a backlit display that shows where you are, and rugged steel stomp switches and pedal to give you complete control of where you're going.

FBV SHORTBOARD:

• Dedicated channel switches
  • Dedicated effect and FX loop On/Off switches
  • Large naming display
  • Wah/Volume pedal
  • Expression pedal input for dedicated Volume control
  • Chromatic tuner
  • Tap tempo switch
  • Self-powered through the locking cable (included)
COMPATIBLE PRODUCTS:
*FBV Shortboard is not compatible with Spider III 15.

**FBV Shortboard is only compatible with POD 2.0 units with pedal jacks labelled "FBV Pedal." It is not compatible with older units which have pedal jacks labelled simply "Pedal."

(NOTE: FBV Shortboard is NOT compatible with Ax212™, Flextone™ I, II or HD, POD® Pro, Bass POD®, Bass POD® Pro and Spider™.)

Price is $99 plus actual shipping charges Pay Pal’d. PM me with you ZIP code for a shipping quote.

No trades. Please PM or email me with any questions.

Last edited:

Trending Topics