Discussion in 'Digital & Modeling Gear' started by mikah912, Oct 4, 2018.
• Utilizes the same DSP chip and HX Modeling as Helix
• Compact yet extremely powerful
• Highest possible audio quality throughout, plus both true bypass and DSP bypass with trails
• Over 300effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
• Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading) provide extensive tone-crafting options
• A complete guitar or bass rig in one pedal
• 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings facilitate ease of use and fast editing
• Split/parallel signal paths provide flexible routing for both simple and complex signal chains
• TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
• Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns) facilitates use with other pedals
Line-6 - HX STOMP FAQ
For best price , order by Telephone from your favorite Line-6 Dealer
(probably time to upgrade from my old mini-rig )
At first I was like "Crap, it's TOO small now!"
But...if it can do scenes and has flexible switching, this is friggin' perfect! And 2 inputs!!!!
There is. Look on the pedalboard pic. The jacks are on the side.
Yep - they crammed everything into this!
I've never thought of a pedal as cute. This little guy is cute.
Per @dbagchee the other jack is a headphone jack.
And check out that black sparkle finish!
...this baby is sooo cute!
Page says it supports 4CM. Wish they showed all the I/O. If anyone else has another reference post. With this and the HR gigboard landing my AA3 is probably eBay bound.
We will be doing a proper release later. Please act like you don’t know about it for Digital Igloos sake.
All of the I/O is pictured above except for the left side (MIDI in/out and a headphone jack) and the right side (stereo send jack and Return/Aux input - left and right).
Poor DI... I'm sure his phone was lighting up this morning... I'm actually surprised I saw no leaks anywhere until this morning. That in and of itself is pretty darn impressive in this day and age.
Color me impressed. Probably stopped me out on the gigboard.
Here's left/right sides:
Yes, I have to quote @nicolasrivera here, this is a game changer!!
Whenever something new comes out, there are at least two threads here... why!??
*edit* 3 Threads!!
Didn't think I'd say it so soon but, I think my Atomic AFB might have to make way for this.
Can't wait to hear a release date and UK/EU pricing.
Seriously going nuts over here. That thing has got to be jammed tight in there!