Line 6 l2t on its way out?

Discussion in 'Digital & Modeling Gear' started by CurlyTrain, Feb 12, 2015.

1. CurlyTrain

CurlyTrain Member

I went to GC today looking at the l2t to use with my hd500x. I couldn't get the speaker today(still need to save a bit more) and asked if I came back would they be able to order one for me. The sales rep, who was very helpful, said maybe because line 6 is going to discontinue them. So I was curious to see if this is true and is line 6 coming out with something new? There may be a thread on here already about this so forgive me if there is. I don't get on here everyday so I don't won't to beat a dead horse or anything. Thank you for the help.

2. Digital Igloo

Digital Igloo Member

We're not discontinuing any of the StageSource monitors. They're a critical part of our FRFR Dream Rig.

natethegreat12 likes this.
  3. CurlyTrain

CurlyTrain Member

Ok thank you for clarifying DI! The l2t looked like a great asset to the 500x with many more applications as well. This may be a silly question but is the l2t used more as a monitor or like a "backline amp" or just whatever the situation calls for? I am new to the product but have seen a couple videos on the stagesource rig.

4. Digital Igloo

Digital Igloo Member

It's a chameleon. It can be your FRFR guitar amp, a stage monitor, a PA... Or it can can scale into a much larger install rig.

Little known trick: If you daisy-chain multiple StageSource monitors via L6 LINK (and close the chain), the collective inputs can be mixed to all speakers.

natethegreat12 likes this.