1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

line 6 m series and an acoustic?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by ibassforhim, Feb 14, 2012.

1. ibassforhim

ibassforhim Member

Hey guys I just wanted to see what people are using the m series for as far as the acoustic is concerned.

Im running the m9 in particular. I am thinking some verbs, chorus, and delays but what have yall found sounds best on acoustics? thanks

2. tdk8709

tdk8709 Senior Member

When I use mine on acoustic, I use it for verb, delay, trem, and filter.

3. theroan

theroan Member

To me an acoustic is something you don't mess with. But depending on the gig I can see the advantage of having some:
    EQ
    Compression
    Reverb

There's nothing that sounds more cheap and horrible than a chorus on an acoustic.