Line 6 M9 ambient looping demo by Bobby D

Discussion in 'Gear Demo Videos & Sound Clips Archive' started by Bobby D, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Bobby D

Bobby D Member

just having a little ambient fun with the Line 6 M9

2. Shnook

Shnook Supporting Member

I LOVE this demo Bobby! Took me on a little head trip for a few minutes! The M9 seems like something I could really get into. Hmmmmmm

3. Bobby D

Bobby D Member

thank you trina!

i HIGHLY recommend the M9 to everyone.

for all the TIME BASED effects, like delays, verbs, chorus, flange, etc.....it is VERY VERY good. it's quite good enough to replace many other pedals on your board, and is quite easy to use and set up scenes.

and the LOOPER section is the best looper i have ever used. even if you don't use looping at your gigs, the looper is GREAT as a practice tool.

i am NOT a big fan of the amp modeling POD series or the amp modeling amps that Line 6 has.....

but the M9 and M13 are both REALLY good units. i don't use the dirt pedal modeling in there very often, i prefer to use my own dirt pedals.

however.......i have done a few gigs recently where ALL i used was the M9, plugged directly into the PA system, with a bit of it thrown into my monitor, and i was able to dial up a USEABLE sound for the gig.

i am really happy with the M9, as you can tell ;)